Guest Rooms in Cannon Beach, Oregon
Our beautiful new townhomes are available with two or three spacious bedrooms to accommodate up to six adults. For larger families and groups, we suggest overflow guest rooms at the Inn at Cannon Beach, adjacent to The Lodges at Cannon Beach. With state-of-the-art kitchens designed for entertaining, great rooms and open floor plans, The Lodges are the perfect choice for groups large and small and can serve as your headquarters for family fun.
Making the choice to gather at The Lodges is easy, it's all the other choices that prove challenging. Your options are endless; cook in, eat out, watch a movie by the fire, or read a book in your leather easy chair, pour a cup of great coffee or a glass of scarlet pinot, stroll the beach, or build a sand castle.
Also receive a complimentary pass to Cannon Beach Fitness.
Master bedroom and bath with view-thru fireplace, located on entry level. Second bedrooms, TV den and sofa sleeper, second bathroom, full kitchen, living area and decks on second level.
- Passes to Cannon Beach Yoga Arts and access to Cannon Beach Fitness.
- Continental breakfast buffet. (served 7am – 10am daily in the Art Gallery
- High speed wireless internet service available throughout the property
- Fresh baked cookies, coffee, and fruit water at the Inn at Cannon Beach lobby.
- DVD’s to watch in your condo. DVD library located at the Inn at Cannon Beach lobby.
- Daily newspaper available in the lobby
- Beach amenities including beach towels, beach chairs, and sand toys located in the Inn at Cannon Beach lobby. (Based on availability).
- Use of the business center computer and printer located at the Inn at Cannon Beach lobby.
The Lodges at Cannon Beach guests remit a small amenity fee, per condo, per night. Starting August 1, 2015 the fee is $15. The amenity fee covers your daily enjoyment of the above amenities.